- •Gordonia bronchialis is an emerging pathogen causing various infectious diseases.
- •This is the first report of pneumonia caused by G. bronchialis with a foreign body.
- •Conventional cultures cannot be used to identify G. Bronchialis accurately.
- •16S ribosomal RNA gene sequencing provides definitive identification of Gordonia species.
Declaration of competing interest
- Case report of cutaneous nodule caused by Gordonia bronchialis in an immunocompetent patient after receiving acupuncture.J Dermatol. 2019; 46: 343-346
- From NTM (Nontuberculous mycobacterium) to Gordonia bronchialis-a diagnostic challenge in the COPD patient.Diagnostics (Basel). 2022; 12: 307
- Gordonia bronchialis bacteremia and pleural infection: case report and review of the literature.J Clin Microbiol. 2011; 49: 1662-1666
User LicenseCreative Commons Attribution – NonCommercial – NoDerivs (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) |
For non-commercial purposes:
- Read, print & download
- Redistribute or republish the final article
- Text & data mine
- Translate the article (private use only, not for distribution)
- Reuse portions or extracts from the article in other works
- Sell or re-use for commercial purposes
- Distribute translations or adaptations of the article
Elsevier's open access license policy